Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Reading Eggs

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a fun day at home. I will be cleaning out cupboards this afternoon and then reading my book.

I have used Reading Eggs at a previous school I taught at and the children loved it. Reading Eggs is offering parents a 30 day trial, which I highly recommend you signed your kid up for.

When you child first signs into Reading Eggs, they will complete a series of questions to determine the appropriate level. Following this, your child will be assigned a learning map that is interactive and supports their learning in reading and writing. Each time your child completes a task they are rewarded eggs, which they can spend on items for their 'house.'

Please email me any questions you have. I cannot recommend this program enough.

Have a great day :)

Register now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprouts

 Last week Sam started the children off with our next growing experiment.  They used a sprouting jar and got some quick results.   Today we ...