Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Update

Good afternoon Seaview,

I cannot believe how lucky we have been with the weather. My younger sister lives in Christchurch as she has had three days of rain.

I have been trying to do lots of exercise to combat all my trips to the pantry and fridge. Jaan and I have been on daily walks and bike rides. I have also been completing F45 workouts at home as well as running.

I have also been testing out new recipes from a paleo cookbook I ordered a few months ago.




A fun game you could play at home with your siblings is 'shops.' My sisters and I used to play this game a lot when we were younger. We would get out tins, packets, boxes from Mum's pantry and set up a play supermarket. We also made play money and eftpos cards. We had hours of fun. 

Send through your pictures to Anna and I of the fun activities you are your family are doing together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprouts

 Last week Sam started the children off with our next growing experiment.  They used a sprouting jar and got some quick results.   Today we ...