Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Ben has been super busy!

Ben sent me an email today to tell me about what he had been up to.  He typed the whole thing himself!  Well done Ben!

Here are some pictures and his letter.

Thanks Ben!

"Hi Anna, I miss school. I have been doing so well with staying home my mum and dad gave me a spitfire model. We have been going for lots of walks down the railway reserve to the dam. It is my favourite place to go and play at the moment. Mum has been teaching me the days of the week, my favourite day is Fish n Chip Friday. We have been playing lots of family board games, my favourite is chess. We have been lucky to have daddy at home and we are enjoying sitting at the big table and eating dinner as a family and at every meal we ask each other what our favourite part of the day was, I like doing this. I watched red tails it was cool because there was fighter jets in it and they got shot down.
i have been practicing my writing every day.
i helped my daddy make pickle, I got to chop the onion and cucumber, I love baking and cooking with my dad. I will miss him when he goes back to work. 
I played hopscotch. we went for a walk to monaco we had to go over a big bridge that went over the motorway there were no cars. Once we got there we could look over at the airport and I saw all the planes lined up. There was fifty hundred planes. (not really but it did look cool) Mum took a photo.
I think that is all, mummy has been spelling out the words and I have been typing this email for you. I cant wait to see you and all my seaview friends again soon.
From ben."





2 comments:

  1. Wow Ben, what an amazing recount of what you have been up to. Well done on typing up the words all by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben from Kalani, it was nice to see you today on our bike ride today. Did you cry when you cut the onions? Did you have a good bike ride today? I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Sprouts

 Last week Sam started the children off with our next growing experiment.  They used a sprouting jar and got some quick results.   Today we ...